Today Your Child Learned...
Dear Parent & Guardian,
We are excited to share that your child has completed the following PSHE lesson. Check out our overview and top tips to support their development...
Today’s PSHE Lesson
The Digital World (Our Amazing Digital World)
Over 88% of households in the UK own a computer! We use technology to do our banking, shopping, communication, look for information, book holidays, see relatives on the other side of the world, store our photos and much more. Our children are growing up in a Digital World and are often more computer literate than their grandparents or even parents! Think about how your child might be able to help you stay up to date in the Digital World or how you could work together to get the most out of online time!
Go Above & Beyond
Here are some other ideas to support your childs PSHE lessons...
- Talk to your child about what they use technology for.
- Talk about the variety of ways that we use technology at work.
- What are they learning about in school in IT lessons?
- Ask for their help if you’re unsure about something that you want to do on the computer.
- Use the computer together to research a variety of information.
- Talk about the benefits of technology and how it helps us.
- Remind your child about ‘netiquette’ and how important it is to be safe online.
When it comes to your child’s development, teachers and parents are better together! By aligning our goals and education techniques, we can better realise our vision of positively preparing your child for their future.
Parents, Teachers and Children Everywhere Love LifeWise
(Who Can Blame Them? 😉 )
LifeWise Technologies Limited
2-4 Packhorse Road
Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
England SL9 7QE
+44 7772 967544
We work directly with schools, giving them all the PSHE resources they need to prepare lessons with our 4 programmes:
200 lessons and chapters of full audio book stories of Lenny’s travels
Quiz Time to assess learning
Clear and easy Video Tutorials for Activity Time for every lesson