Today Your Child Learned...
Dear Parent & Guardian,
We are excited to share that your child has completed the following PSHE lesson. Check out our overview and top tips to support their development...
Today’s PSHE Lesson
Teamwork (The Importance Of A Role In A Team)
By year 5, your child will have had many opportunities to work as a team in the classroom or in a sports team. They may have noticed that teamwork might get a job or activity done more quickly than one person working on their own. They may have played a particular role and learnt that teamwork involves co-operation, that some people find tricky.
Go Above & Beyond
Here are some other ideas to support your childs PSHE lessons...
- Teamwork teaches us important skills that we will use throughout our lives.
- Working as part of a team and knowing how to do this well can increase efficiency.
- Talk about whether your job involves working as part of a team and what part or role you play in the team.
- Discuss the importance of everyone’s roles in a team and how everyone has a part to play.
- Would the job that they would like to do in the future involve working as part of a team?
When it comes to your child’s development, teachers and parents are better together! By aligning our goals and education techniques, we can better realise our vision of positively preparing your child for their future.
Parents, Teachers and Children Everywhere Love LifeWise
(Who Can Blame Them? 😉 )
LifeWise Technologies Limited
2-4 Packhorse Road
Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
England SL9 7QE
+44 7772 967544
We work directly with schools, giving them all the PSHE resources they need to prepare lessons with our 4 programmes:
200 lessons and chapters of full audio book stories of Lenny’s travels
Quiz Time to assess learning
Clear and easy Video Tutorials for Activity Time for every lesson