Today Your Child Learned...
Dear Parent & Guardian,
We are excited to share that your child has completed the following PSHE lesson. Check out our overview and top tips to support their development...
Today’s PSHE Lesson
Stress (How To Help With Stress)
When we feel stressed it inevitably has a knock-on effect on those around us. We may react in different ways, find coping strategies and possibly begin to change our behaviour. If we can be open and talk about stress in our family, our children may be able to recognise the signs and symptoms and help before the stress becomes too great.
What We Covered In The PSHE Lesson
Here’s what we went through today...
- How to recognise that someone may be feeling stressed and how we can help them for instance, talk to them, talk to a trusted adult or friend or help around the house.
- Knowing that healthy eating and regular exercise helps to avoid and manage stress.
Go Above & Beyond
Here are some other ideas to support your childs PSHE lessons...
- Regularly talk to your child about how they’re feeling and about how you’re feeling.
- This demonstrates that you all care about each other and helps everyone to recognise the signs when someone is not feeling good.
- Remind your child that they can talk to you if they’re feeling worried and that you can help them.
- Remind them that they can help too if you need them to so that you feel less stressed. Try to keep up a healthy eating and exercise routine, even when you’re busy and stressed, by planning meals together for the week ahead.
- This cuts out the stress of wondering what to have, finding that it’s not in the cupboard and then eating unhealthily.
- By eating healthily and regularly getting some exercise, our minds and bodies can keep stress at bay better.
When it comes to your child’s development, teachers and parents are better together! By aligning our goals and education techniques, we can better realise our vision of positively preparing your child for their future.
Parents, Teachers and Children Everywhere Love LifeWise
(Who Can Blame Them? 😉 )
LifeWise Technologies Limited
2-4 Packhorse Road
Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
England SL9 7QE
+44 7772 967544
We work directly with schools, giving them all the PSHE resources they need to prepare lessons with our 4 programmes:
200 lessons and chapters of full audio book stories of Lenny’s travels
Quiz Time to assess learning
Clear and easy Video Tutorials for Activity Time for every lesson