Today Your Child Learned...
Dear Parent & Guardian,
We are excited to share that your child has completed the following PSHE lesson. Check out our overview and top tips to support their development...
Today’s PSHE Lesson
Saving Money (How Interest Can Be Earned On Money)
Currently, the interest paid on many of our bank accounts is minimal, however, there are ways of saving that can give us a better return on our money. Looking at the savings accounts on offer for children of this age and finding out how you can help them make the most of their savings, shows them that saving money is important in life. Encourage them to start saving early in life.
What We Covered In The PSHE Lesson
Here’s what we went through today...
- Interest is extra money paid to you by your bank or building society for saving with them. You usually get more interest as the amount of money in your bank increases.
- How to open a savings account with a bank or building society.
Go Above & Beyond
Here are some other ideas to support your childs PSHE lessons...
- Show them that you save money, where you save it and why it’s a good idea to have some money in your bank account.
- Talk to them how it feels not to have the money you need and where you might go for help and advice concerning any money worries.
- Discuss the things that you might not be able to buy if you have no savings.
- Look together at a variety of savings accounts to find out which ones can give you the best interest rates on your savings.
When it comes to your child’s development, teachers and parents are better together! By aligning our goals and education techniques, we can better realise our vision of positively preparing your child for their future.
Parents, Teachers and Children Everywhere Love LifeWise
(Who Can Blame Them? 😉 )
LifeWise Technologies Limited
2-4 Packhorse Road
Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
England SL9 7QE
+44 7772 967544
We work directly with schools, giving them all the PSHE resources they need to prepare lessons with our 4 programmes:
200 lessons and chapters of full audio book stories of Lenny’s travels
Quiz Time to assess learning
Clear and easy Video Tutorials for Activity Time for every lesson