Today Your Child Learned...
Dear Parent & Guardian,
We are excited to share that your child has completed the following PSHE lesson. Check out our overview and top tips to support their development...
Today’s PSHE Lesson
Respect (Why Respecting Others Is Important)
Knowing why we respect people and how they may show us respect in return is important. Encouraging your child to think about what respect means and everyone regardless of age, faith, race, belief, disability or gender deserves respect is an essential message to get across from an early age.
Go Above & Beyond
Here are some other ideas to support your childs PSHE lessons...
- Ask your child what they understand about respect.
- Talk to them about the people that they respect at school, at home and in the community and why.
- Talk to them about how we all have differences – in appearance, opinions, faith, gender and how everyone deserves to be respected regardless of these differences.
- Explain that by showing respect to others, you’re more likely to gain their respect.
- Explain that it’s really important that we’re all treated with respect, that some people will earn our respect more than others however, everyone deserves a degree of respect shown to them.
When it comes to your child’s development, teachers and parents are better together! By aligning our goals and education techniques, we can better realise our vision of positively preparing your child for their future.
Parents, Teachers and Children Everywhere Love LifeWise
(Who Can Blame Them? 😉 )
LifeWise Technologies Limited
2-4 Packhorse Road
Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
England SL9 7QE
+44 7772 967544
We work directly with schools, giving them all the PSHE resources they need to prepare lessons with our 4 programmes:
200 lessons and chapters of full audio book stories of Lenny’s travels
Quiz Time to assess learning
Clear and easy Video Tutorials for Activity Time for every lesson