Today Your Child Learned...
Dear Parent & Guardian,
We are excited to share that your child has completed the following PSHE lesson. Check out our overview and top tips to support their development...
Today’s PSHE Lesson
Relationships With Others (The Benefits Of A Good Relationship)
Friends and family are important in all of our lives. We like to know where we fit in, that we’re loved and cared for and that we have trusted people we can turn to when we need them. A good relationship is made up of many different ingredients and we’ve been looking at some of these in this lesson.
Go Above & Beyond
Here are some other ideas to support your childs PSHE lessons...
- Talk with your child about their friends and if these friends show any of these qualities that you’ve talked about – honesty, understanding, loyalty etc.
- Ask your child what is most important in a friendship.
- Talk about what it feels like to be a friend and to have friends.
- Share times where you think you’ve shown loyalty or trust to others.
- Talking about two way honesty, understanding, trust and loyalty make the foundation of a good, lasting relationship.
When it comes to your child’s development, teachers and parents are better together! By aligning our goals and education techniques, we can better realise our vision of positively preparing your child for their future.
Parents, Teachers and Children Everywhere Love LifeWise
(Who Can Blame Them? 😉 )
LifeWise Technologies Limited
2-4 Packhorse Road
Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
England SL9 7QE
+44 7772 967544
We work directly with schools, giving them all the PSHE resources they need to prepare lessons with our 4 programmes:
200 lessons and chapters of full audio book stories of Lenny’s travels
Quiz Time to assess learning
Clear and easy Video Tutorials for Activity Time for every lesson