Today Your Child Learned...
Dear Parent & Guardian,
We are excited to share that your child has completed the following PSHE lesson. Check out our overview and top tips to support their development...
Today’s PSHE Lesson
Who We Can Trust (Gaining Trust)
Being trusted by others is a valued quality to have. Trust opens up opportunities and experiences for us in life. Showing others that you can be trusted increases our chances of making and keeping friendships and strengthens relationships.
How You Can Help From Home
Here’s what you can talk about during dinner...
- Share age appropriate stories with your child about trust, friendships and relationships like, ‘The boy who cried ‘Wolf!’ and Little Red Riding Hood.
- Talk with your child about the story and identify characters who couldn’t be trusted or who broke somebody’s trust.
- Talk about how breaking trust might feel.
Go Above & Beyond
Here are some other ideas to support your childs PSHE lessons...
- Chat with your children about how proud you are of them when they complete tasks that you have trusted them with – feeding the dog, taking care of a younger sibling.
- The more you can trust them the more they will be allowed to do. Talk about the importance of trust and honesty – especially surrounding friendships.
When it comes to your child’s development, teachers and parents are better together! By aligning our goals and education techniques, we can better realise our vision of positively preparing your child for their future.
Parents, Teachers and Children Everywhere Love LifeWise
(Who Can Blame Them? 😉 )
LifeWise Technologies Limited
2-4 Packhorse Road
Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
England SL9 7QE
+44 7772 967544
We work directly with schools, giving them all the PSHE resources they need to prepare lessons with our 4 programmes:
200 lessons and chapters of full audio book stories of Lenny’s travels
Quiz Time to assess learning
Clear and easy Video Tutorials for Activity Time for every lesson