Today Your Child Learned...
Dear Parent & Guardian,
We are excited to share that your child has completed the following PSHE lesson. Check out our overview and top tips to support their development...
Today’s PSHE Lesson
Who We Can Trust (People To Trust)
Knowing what trust means, why it’s important and who we can trust starts from a very early age. It is an important lesson to know who we can trust in certain situations.
What We Covered In The PSHE Lesson
Here’s what we went through today...
- What trust is and how to recognise trust in different situations and between different people.
- What trust feels like and how to know who we should be able to trust for instance, family and friends.
- What to do if someone we ought to be able to trust breaks that trust and it makes us feel bad or sad.
- What secrets are and which ones we should talk to others about.
How You Can Help From Home
Here’s what you can talk about during dinner...
- Talk to your child about the people they know that they can trust.
- Ask your child if anyone has ever asked them to keep a secret that made them feel unhappy or scared.
- Remind your child that they should talk to someone they trust about worries that they have or secrets that don’t feel good.
- Talk to your child about friendship and when trust might be broken and what to do about that.
Go Above & Beyond
Here are some other ideas to support your childs PSHE lessons...
- We all need someone that we can trust and depend on.
- Regularly chatting to your child about their feelings, friendships or worries will help with trust issues.
- The changing dynamics of modern family life and access to technology means that there are more opportunities for children to talk to strangers, making trust issues more important than ever.
- Listening to their worries or concerns will encourage your children to be open about their feelings.
When it comes to your child’s development, teachers and parents are better together! By aligning our goals and education techniques, we can better realise our vision of positively preparing your child for their future.
Parents, Teachers and Children Everywhere Love LifeWise
(Who Can Blame Them? 😉 )
LifeWise Technologies Limited
2-4 Packhorse Road
Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
England SL9 7QE
+44 7772 967544
We work directly with schools, giving them all the PSHE resources they need to prepare lessons with our 4 programmes:
200 lessons and chapters of full audio book stories of Lenny’s travels
Quiz Time to assess learning
Clear and easy Video Tutorials for Activity Time for every lesson