Today Your Child Learned...
Dear Parent & Guardian,
We are excited to share that your child has completed the following PSHE lesson. Check out our overview and top tips to support their development...
Today’s PSHE Lesson
Being Responsible (The Importance Of Responsibility)
Being responsible is an excellent quality to have. Demonstrating that you are responsible in life shows others that you’re reliable and can be trusted to complete allocated tasks. Teaching our children to be responsible is important for them to become considerate, functioning adults and parents in our society.
Go Above & Beyond
Here are some other ideas to support your childs PSHE lessons...
- Talk about the responsibilities that you have as a parent, partner, employee or employer.
- Explain how you are responsible as a parent – by clothing and feeding your children, as an employee – perhaps you are the keyholder to your employer’s business.
- Explain how encouraging others to take responsibility gives them the opportunity to shine and show others that they’re reliable and trustworthy.
- Talk about how employers may favour employees who are responsible and can show that they can be counted on to carry out their duties effectively and responsibly.
- Explain how you could be given more opportunities at work, in school or in the community if you can show that you’re a responsible person.
When it comes to your child’s development, teachers and parents are better together! By aligning our goals and education techniques, we can better realise our vision of positively preparing your child for their future.
Parents, Teachers and Children Everywhere Love LifeWise
(Who Can Blame Them? 😉 )
LifeWise Technologies Limited
2-4 Packhorse Road
Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
England SL9 7QE
+44 7772 967544
We work directly with schools, giving them all the PSHE resources they need to prepare lessons with our 4 programmes:
200 lessons and chapters of full audio book stories of Lenny’s travels
Quiz Time to assess learning
Clear and easy Video Tutorials for Activity Time for every lesson