Today Your Child Learned...
Dear Parent & Guardian,
We are excited to share that your child has completed the following PSHE lesson. Check out our overview and top tips to support their development...
Today’s PSHE Lesson
Being Responsible (How To Be Responsible)
Our children are inspired by a great many people in life today – Chefs, Sports personalities, Authors, Gamers Parents and even Teachers! Those that inspire us is a personal opinion, discovering who inspires your child may come as a surprise! The responsibilities that others hold and our ambition to follow in their footsteps may motivate and encourage us to change our lives or career pathways.
What We Covered In The PSHE Lesson
Here’s what we went through today...
- Responsibility is a duty that we’re expected to perform. Responsibility is when we may have to care for someone. It could mean that we’re accountable for something and are expected to behave in a certain way.
- People we know who have a responsibility and are inspirational to us. – Our Parents, The Queen.
Go Above & Beyond
Here are some other ideas to support your childs PSHE lessons...
- Allocate some responsibility to your child so that they know what it feels like.
- GIve praise and encouragement for showing responsibility.
- Ask your child who they find inspirational and why.
- In what ways do they feel influenced by these people?
When it comes to your child’s development, teachers and parents are better together! By aligning our goals and education techniques, we can better realise our vision of positively preparing your child for their future.
Parents, Teachers and Children Everywhere Love LifeWise
(Who Can Blame Them? 😉 )
LifeWise Technologies Limited
2-4 Packhorse Road
Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
England SL9 7QE
+44 7772 967544
We work directly with schools, giving them all the PSHE resources they need to prepare lessons with our 4 programmes:
200 lessons and chapters of full audio book stories of Lenny’s travels
Quiz Time to assess learning
Clear and easy Video Tutorials for Activity Time for every lesson