Today Your Child Learned...
Dear Parent & Guardian,
We are excited to share that your child has completed the following PSHE lesson. Check out our overview and top tips to support their development...
Today’s PSHE Lesson
Being Mindful (Self- Assessment)
Taking the time to unwind and tune into the way that we’re feeling may seem like a luxury but it’s vital for our health and well-being. Teaching our children to be aware of the way they feel, enjoy the times when they feel good yet know that they can help themselves if they’re feeling low or unhappy is important.
What We Covered In The PSHE Lesson
Here’s what we went through today...
- The importance of taking time to appreciate how we’re feeling and to think about ourselves.
- To know that assessing how we feel can have benefits on our well-being.
- To appreciate and celebrate what we’re good at and know that it’s healthy to set ourselves goals in life.
Go Above & Beyond
Here are some other ideas to support your childs PSHE lessons...
- Spending time with your child and talking to them about their feelings will enable you to help and support them, reassuring them as necessary.
- Share goals or ambitions that you may have, explain to them how you’re trying to achieve these goals.
- Make them aware that there are people that they can trust and talk to however they are feeling.
- Encourage them to open up if they are feeling down and share if they are happy or proud.
When it comes to your child’s development, teachers and parents are better together! By aligning our goals and education techniques, we can better realise our vision of positively preparing your child for their future.
Parents, Teachers and Children Everywhere Love LifeWise
(Who Can Blame Them? 😉 )
LifeWise Technologies Limited
2-4 Packhorse Road
Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
England SL9 7QE
+44 7772 967544
We work directly with schools, giving them all the PSHE resources they need to prepare lessons with our 4 programmes:
200 lessons and chapters of full audio book stories of Lenny’s travels
Quiz Time to assess learning
Clear and easy Video Tutorials for Activity Time for every lesson