Today Your Child Learned...
Dear Parent & Guardian,
We are excited to share that your child has completed the following PSHE lesson. Check out our overview and top tips to support their development...
Today’s PSHE Lesson
Problem-Solving/Time Management (Knowing What Problem-Solving Aand Time Management Is)
Life can throw us challenges and tricky situations all the time, the art of getting through these times is knowing how to look at the issue and work out how to solve it. Problem-solving takes time, appreciating how much time you have and how long you’re taking to solve the issue is an important consideration too. These are important life skills to learn.
What We Covered In The PSHE Lesson
Here’s what we went through today...
- Problem-solving is looking to find a solution or answer to an issue or problem.
- Time management is making sure that we spend a proportionate amount of time on a task or problem according to its urgency, size and importance.
- Recognise everyday problems or issues and suggest ways of solving these in a time efficient way.
Go Above & Beyond
Here are some other ideas to support your childs PSHE lessons...
- Managing time isn’t easy for many of us.
- Recognising an issue, planning how to solve it and then taking the right amount of time and effort to complete it, takes practice.
- Talking about activities/tasks with your child and discussing how much time this should take up can help them to grasp how long things should take and manage time more efficiently.
- Teach them ways to plan or organise their homework or how long it should take them to get ready in the mornings.
When it comes to your child’s development, teachers and parents are better together! By aligning our goals and education techniques, we can better realise our vision of positively preparing your child for their future.
Parents, Teachers and Children Everywhere Love LifeWise
(Who Can Blame Them? 😉 )
LifeWise Technologies Limited
2-4 Packhorse Road
Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
England SL9 7QE
+44 7772 967544
We work directly with schools, giving them all the PSHE resources they need to prepare lessons with our 4 programmes:
200 lessons and chapters of full audio book stories of Lenny’s travels
Quiz Time to assess learning
Clear and easy Video Tutorials for Activity Time for every lesson