Today Your Child Learned...
Dear Parent & Guardian,
We are excited to share that your child has completed the following PSHE lesson. Check out our overview and top tips to support their development...
Today’s PSHE Lesson
Problem-Solving/Time Management (Knowing How To Problem-Solve)
Throughout our lives, it is inevitable that we will have to problem-solve in order to move forward or progress. We can’t rely on others to solve problems for us and so from an early age, we need to look for age appropriate ways of showing our children that they can find ways round the challenges that they face.
Go Above & Beyond
Here are some other ideas to support your childs PSHE lessons...
- Think of a problem that needs to be solved like a homework exercise for example.
- Look at how you can support your child by using the 4 steps of breaking down a problem to tackle the task.
- Talk about whether breaking it down made the problem easier to tackle and why.
- Setting reasonable amounts of time to get parts of a problem solved rather than trying to solve it in one go might also help.
- Remind your child that they can ask for help if they need it but encouraging them to work on a problem independently first will show them that they can do things for themselves and that success will taste sweeter!
When it comes to your child’s development, teachers and parents are better together! By aligning our goals and education techniques, we can better realise our vision of positively preparing your child for their future.
Parents, Teachers and Children Everywhere Love LifeWise
(Who Can Blame Them? 😉 )
LifeWise Technologies Limited
2-4 Packhorse Road
Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
England SL9 7QE
+44 7772 967544
We work directly with schools, giving them all the PSHE resources they need to prepare lessons with our 4 programmes:
200 lessons and chapters of full audio book stories of Lenny’s travels
Quiz Time to assess learning
Clear and easy Video Tutorials for Activity Time for every lesson