Today Your Child Learned...
Dear Parent & Guardian,
We are excited to share that your child has completed the following PSHE lesson. Check out our overview and top tips to support their development...
Today’s PSHE Lesson
Problem-Solving And Resourcefulness (How To Problem-Solve)
Knowing that we will be expected to solve problems throughout our lives and understanding how to go about this is a useful skill to learn. From difficult homework to solving challenges at work, we all need to be able to problem-solve. Using technology and the internet brings its own problems so equipping our children with the tools to overcome these issues can enhance their overall safety and enjoyment online.
What We Covered In The PSHE Lesson
Here’s what we went through today...
- That problem-solving is a way of finding a solution to difficult situations or issues.
- Times when we’ve had to face challenges and problem-solve for example, whether to encourage a friend to report bullying that they’ve witnessed.
- Requests or issues that may appear online and how to problem-solve.
- Times when you’ve successfully solved a problem and how it felt.
Go Above & Beyond
Here are some other ideas to support your childs PSHE lessons...
- Think about common scenarios where you might be expected to problem-solve, whether to report a threatening text message from a school friend or how to organise a football team for an important match.
- Talk about the importance of each situation and how problem-solving may be difficult at times to get the solution right for everybody.
- Encourage your child to talk about situations that they find difficult to solve on their own, especially if it involves online requests, cyberbullying or threats.
When it comes to your child’s development, teachers and parents are better together! By aligning our goals and education techniques, we can better realise our vision of positively preparing your child for their future.
Parents, Teachers and Children Everywhere Love LifeWise
(Who Can Blame Them? 😉 )
LifeWise Technologies Limited
2-4 Packhorse Road
Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
England SL9 7QE
+44 7772 967544
We work directly with schools, giving them all the PSHE resources they need to prepare lessons with our 4 programmes:
200 lessons and chapters of full audio book stories of Lenny’s travels
Quiz Time to assess learning
Clear and easy Video Tutorials for Activity Time for every lesson