Today Your Child Learned...
Dear Parent & Guardian,
We are excited to share that your child has completed the following PSHE lesson. Check out our overview and top tips to support their development...
Today’s PSHE Lesson
Organisation Of Life (How To Get Organised)
Getting organised is something that takes time and practice. We can watch how others organise themselves, listen to advice and follow instructions that may help us to improve our organisational skills. Teaching our children to be organised from an early age and guiding them as they get older, may help them prepare to be independent, organised adults.
Go Above & Beyond
Here are some other ideas to support your childs PSHE lessons...
- Ask your child if they think that they’re organised.
- Discuss things that they do to keep themselves organised like tidying their room each week or having a set homework time.
- If they don’t feel organised, ask them how they feel about this and whether it causes them stress.
- Talk about tips and strategies that you could use to help them get organised, having a box in the hall for their schoolbag and books when they go to secondary school to keep their things in one place.
- This may help when they need different books and equipment on different days.
- When they’re using organisation techniques, does this make them feel any different?
- Use post-it notes, notice boards and reminder alarms on phones to help with organisation.
When it comes to your child’s development, teachers and parents are better together! By aligning our goals and education techniques, we can better realise our vision of positively preparing your child for their future.
Parents, Teachers and Children Everywhere Love LifeWise
(Who Can Blame Them? 😉 )
LifeWise Technologies Limited
2-4 Packhorse Road
Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
England SL9 7QE
+44 7772 967544
We work directly with schools, giving them all the PSHE resources they need to prepare lessons with our 4 programmes:
200 lessons and chapters of full audio book stories of Lenny’s travels
Quiz Time to assess learning
Clear and easy Video Tutorials for Activity Time for every lesson