Today Your Child Learned...
Dear Parent & Guardian,
We are excited to share that your child has completed the following PSHE lesson. Check out our overview and top tips to support their development...
Today’s PSHE Lesson
Organisation Of Life (Why Being Organised Is Important)
We tend to know if being organised is one of our strengths. We may have spent much of our childhood being told to tidy our rooms, be ready on time for events or make revision timetables and stick to them! The truth is, being organised can actually reduce stress, save time and give us a sense of being in control of our lives which is good for our well-being so prthaps being organised is more important than we give it credit for?
What We Covered In The PSHE Lesson
Here’s what we went through today...
- What is ‘being organised’?
- Keeping track of what we do, making sure that it’s done on time and to the best of our ability will help us to be organised.
- Possible consequences of being disorganised like being stressed, overwhelmed with tasks to do or losing things.
- How being disorganised can affect mental and physical health.
- Being organised shows responsibility and is an important life skill.
Go Above & Beyond
Here are some other ideas to support your childs PSHE lessons...
- Talk about how you organise yourself and how you try to stay on top of things, even simple things like putting the house keys in the same place so that you can find them easily.
- Talk about how you and your family could be more organised and help each other to avoid stress or being late.
- Discuss how being organised is a good life skill to have and how employers value an organised employee who knows what they’re doing, who works to time and gets a job done.
When it comes to your child’s development, teachers and parents are better together! By aligning our goals and education techniques, we can better realise our vision of positively preparing your child for their future.
Parents, Teachers and Children Everywhere Love LifeWise
(Who Can Blame Them? 😉 )
LifeWise Technologies Limited
2-4 Packhorse Road
Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
England SL9 7QE
+44 7772 967544
We work directly with schools, giving them all the PSHE resources they need to prepare lessons with our 4 programmes:
200 lessons and chapters of full audio book stories of Lenny’s travels
Quiz Time to assess learning
Clear and easy Video Tutorials for Activity Time for every lesson