Today Your Child Learned...
Dear Parent & Guardian,
We are excited to share that your child has completed the following PSHE lesson. Check out our overview and top tips to support their development...
Today’s PSHE Lesson
My Body Is Growing (My Body Timeline)
Here we learn how our body grows and develops over time and the main stages of human development. It talks about the process of human reproduction and how it takes place between males and females.
What We Covered In The PSHE Lesson
Here’s what we went through today...
- Why adults give birth to offspring.
- How adults mate to reproduce offspring to continue their species.
- The stages of human development – baby, toddler, child, teenager, adult, senior citizen.
- How growing up can be a time where they may have worries or concerns and to know who they can talk to if they need advice or help.
Go Above & Beyond
Here are some other ideas to support your childs PSHE lessons...
- Love, trust and care are very important between two people who decide to have children.
- Reproduction is important within the human and animal kingdom to keep species alive, here you can talk about endangered species due to decreasing populations.
When it comes to your child’s development, teachers and parents are better together! By aligning our goals and education techniques, we can better realise our vision of positively preparing your child for their future.
Parents, Teachers and Children Everywhere Love LifeWise
(Who Can Blame Them? 😉 )
LifeWise Technologies Limited
2-4 Packhorse Road
Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
England SL9 7QE
+44 7772 967544
We work directly with schools, giving them all the PSHE resources they need to prepare lessons with our 4 programmes:
200 lessons and chapters of full audio book stories of Lenny’s travels
Quiz Time to assess learning
Clear and easy Video Tutorials for Activity Time for every lesson