Today Your Child Learned...
Dear Parent & Guardian,
We are excited to share that your child has completed the following PSHE lesson. Check out our overview and top tips to support their development...
Today’s PSHE Lesson
My Body Is Growing (Babies To Adults)
This lesson is about growing up into a healthy adult. How to look after our bodies and grow into healthy adults – to include things like healthy eating, getting enough sleep, going to the dentist, staying fit and active.
What We Covered In The PSHE Lesson
Here’s what we went through today...
- Babies or offspring being born to adults of a species.
- The similar characteristics that adults and their offspring may share to identify them in that species.
- How babies or offspring develop in stages to become adults.
- How to look after their body so that they grow and develop into healthy adults.
How You Can Help From Home
Here’s what you can talk about during dinner...
- Look at photos of when you and they were babies and look at and talk about how they have grown and developed since then.
- Talk about when milestones like walking, talking or eating solid food have happened in their lives and the importance of these.
- Look at photographs of family members to see how they have grown and developed throughout their lives.
When it comes to your child’s development, teachers and parents are better together! By aligning our goals and education techniques, we can better realise our vision of positively preparing your child for their future.
Parents, Teachers and Children Everywhere Love LifeWise
(Who Can Blame Them? 😉 )
LifeWise Technologies Limited
2-4 Packhorse Road
Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
England SL9 7QE
+44 7772 967544
We work directly with schools, giving them all the PSHE resources they need to prepare lessons with our 4 programmes:
200 lessons and chapters of full audio book stories of Lenny’s travels
Quiz Time to assess learning
Clear and easy Video Tutorials for Activity Time for every lesson