Today Your Child Learned...
Dear Parent & Guardian,
We are excited to share that your child has completed the following PSHE lesson. Check out our overview and top tips to support their development...
Today’s PSHE Lesson
Learning (Where We Learn And What We Learn)
It’s crucial for your child to know that learning is a lifelong journey and does not just take place in school, Knowing that we learn at home, outside, in the community, at school and in different educational institutions is important. Appreciating what we’ve learned, including everyday actions that we take for granted, shows us all how useful and valuable taking time to learn can be.
What We Covered In The PSHE Lesson
Here’s what we went through today...
- That learning is when we find out something new, or change existing knowledge, behaviour, skills, values or preferences. Humans, animals, some plants and some machines have the ability to learn.
- Where we learn in life.
- What learning does for us in life for example, keeps us safe, teaches us to repeat an action or makes us resilient.
- To be discerning about what we learn and know what is likely to be fact or fiction.
Go Above & Beyond
Here are some other ideas to support your childs PSHE lessons...
- Talk to your child about what they want to do when they leave school and ask them what they know about the learning journey and qualifications they will need to reach this goal.
- Talk about the things that you’ve had to learn to do the job that you do.
- Discuss how we learn from a variety of sources and that finding the right course, methods of study and places to learn are important considerations if we want to make the best of our learning experiences.
- Talk about how we gain information from the internet, tv, books, magazines, radio and on social media and to consider what we’re learning is accurate and true is important before believing and sharing what we discover.
When it comes to your child’s development, teachers and parents are better together! By aligning our goals and education techniques, we can better realise our vision of positively preparing your child for their future.
Parents, Teachers and Children Everywhere Love LifeWise
(Who Can Blame Them? 😉 )
LifeWise Technologies Limited
2-4 Packhorse Road
Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
England SL9 7QE
+44 7772 967544
We work directly with schools, giving them all the PSHE resources they need to prepare lessons with our 4 programmes:
200 lessons and chapters of full audio book stories of Lenny’s travels
Quiz Time to assess learning
Clear and easy Video Tutorials for Activity Time for every lesson