Today Your Child Learned...
Dear Parent & Guardian,
We are excited to share that your child has completed the following PSHE lesson. Check out our overview and top tips to support their development...
Today’s PSHE Lesson
Leadership (How To Lead A Team)
Being an inspirational, committed and dynamic leader may encourage others to develop similar qualities. Leading by example and showing others that you’re prepared to work with the team to achieve the task, inspires confidence, trust and respect. Being a leader isn’t always easy and knowing what to do when faced with a challenge is all part of being a good manager.
Go Above & Beyond
Here are some other ideas to support your childs PSHE lessons...
- Talk to your child about times when you’ve had to lead a team or task at work.
- What did you enjoy about the experience?
- Did you face any difficult challenges and what did you do about these?
- Talk about who you could talk to if you were finding situation challenging.
- Mention those leaders who inspire you in life like The Queen or another chosen leader.
- Does your child know any leaders who inspire them at home, in school or in life?
When it comes to your child’s development, teachers and parents are better together! By aligning our goals and education techniques, we can better realise our vision of positively preparing your child for their future.
Parents, Teachers and Children Everywhere Love LifeWise
(Who Can Blame Them? 😉 )
LifeWise Technologies Limited
2-4 Packhorse Road
Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
England SL9 7QE
+44 7772 967544
We work directly with schools, giving them all the PSHE resources they need to prepare lessons with our 4 programmes:
200 lessons and chapters of full audio book stories of Lenny’s travels
Quiz Time to assess learning
Clear and easy Video Tutorials for Activity Time for every lesson