Today Your Child Learned...
Dear Parent & Guardian,
We are excited to share that your child has completed the following PSHE lesson. Check out our overview and top tips to support their development...
Today’s PSHE Lesson
Keeping My Body The Same (It’s My Body!)
Having someone you can trust and rely on to give you advice and support whenever you need it is important. The lessons teach children to think about who they can speak to if they have worries or concerns about their safety, their body or their health. It talks about organisations such as the NSPCC, the police or local GP that can help. The message is that they should speak out if they’re worried about anything they think could happen to them or others they know.
What We Covered In The PSHE Lesson
Here’s what we went through today...
- That they should talk to someone they trust if they’re scared or worried about something that could happen to them.
- Organisations like the NSPCC, the police or even your local GP can help with advice and support.
- How nobody has the right to harm, hurt or change their body in any way without their permission.
Go Above & Beyond
Here are some other ideas to support your childs PSHE lessons...
- Talk to your child about their safety and how they need to look after their bodies.
- Discuss with them what they would do if they felt unsafe or if they felt that somseone was touching them inappropriately.
- Talk about the times when they need to be touched eg: in a medical examination, if they have fallen over and hurt themselves at school or for a hospital operation.
- Talk to the school if you have any concerns or questions about traditions or customs in your family.
When it comes to your child’s development, teachers and parents are better together! By aligning our goals and education techniques, we can better realise our vision of positively preparing your child for their future.
Parents, Teachers and Children Everywhere Love LifeWise
(Who Can Blame Them? 😉 )
LifeWise Technologies Limited
2-4 Packhorse Road
Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
England SL9 7QE
+44 7772 967544
We work directly with schools, giving them all the PSHE resources they need to prepare lessons with our 4 programmes:
200 lessons and chapters of full audio book stories of Lenny’s travels
Quiz Time to assess learning
Clear and easy Video Tutorials for Activity Time for every lesson