Today Your Child Learned...
Dear Parent & Guardian,
We are excited to share that your child has completed the following PSHE lesson. Check out our overview and top tips to support their development...
Today’s PSHE Lesson
Happiness (Being Ok When I Feel Happy)
Talking to each other about how we feel and understanding our emotions enables us to share how we feel, get help from others and appreciate when we’re going through good and not so good times..
What We Covered In The PSHE Lesson
Here’s what we went through today...
- The names everyday emotions that we may feel like excitement, sadness, anger and more.
- How to recognise and understand how these emotions make us feel for example, excitement may make our heart beat faster, we may laugh a lot or be impatient.
- To know what it feels like to be happy and what makes us feel this way.
- How feeling ‘ok’ is fine and it’s a normal emotion that we all feel.
Go Above & Beyond
Here are some other ideas to support your childs PSHE lessons...
- Experiencing emotions, knowing what they are and why we’re feeling this way can help your child to share the good times as well as the difficult times with you and those they trust.
- Talk to them regularly to find out how they’re feeling and encourage them to recognise when they’re feeling happy, excited or proud to underline to them how good this feels.
- Feeling ‘ok’ is fine but if they feel this way most of the time, it may be good to talk to someone about it.
- Happiness is a great feeling and one that we should all experience more often in our lives.
When it comes to your child’s development, teachers and parents are better together! By aligning our goals and education techniques, we can better realise our vision of positively preparing your child for their future.
Parents, Teachers and Children Everywhere Love LifeWise
(Who Can Blame Them? 😉 )
LifeWise Technologies Limited
2-4 Packhorse Road
Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
England SL9 7QE
+44 7772 967544
We work directly with schools, giving them all the PSHE resources they need to prepare lessons with our 4 programmes:
200 lessons and chapters of full audio book stories of Lenny’s travels
Quiz Time to assess learning
Clear and easy Video Tutorials for Activity Time for every lesson