Today Your Child Learned...
Dear Parent & Guardian,
We are excited to share that your child has completed the following PSHE lesson. Check out our overview and top tips to support their development...
Today’s PSHE Lesson
From Learning To Working (Exams, Courses And Achieving Our Goals)
Encouraging our children to do well, being there to support them when they’re finding learning difficult and taking an interest in what they’re doing shows them that you care and their learning is important to you. Talking about their goals and how they can achieve them helps them focus and may increase their motivation and determination. Being understanding and supportive if they face setbacks or challenges is also important to improve their self-esteem.
What We Covered In The PSHE Lesson
Here’s what we went through today...
- Researching the qualifications and learning required for a job they might like to do.
- Which subjects must be taken at GSCE – English, Maths and at least a double Science (November 2019) and the options that may be taken – catering, health and Social care etc.
- Different qualifications and ways of studying after leaving school for example, apprenticeship, sixth form college and others.
- There are many courses that can help adult learners if they don’t receive the skills they need at school.
Go Above & Beyond
Here are some other ideas to support your childs PSHE lessons...
- Take an interest in what your child is doing at school and ask them how they’re feeling about their learning.
- Support them if they’re finding learning difficult or talk to their teacher or school about how you can help.
- Use the internet for information from organisations to find out about the subjects, skills and qualifications that your child may need in order to do the job that they want to do so that they can choose the right learning path.
When it comes to your child’s development, teachers and parents are better together! By aligning our goals and education techniques, we can better realise our vision of positively preparing your child for their future.
Parents, Teachers and Children Everywhere Love LifeWise
(Who Can Blame Them? 😉 )
LifeWise Technologies Limited
2-4 Packhorse Road
Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
England SL9 7QE
+44 7772 967544
We work directly with schools, giving them all the PSHE resources they need to prepare lessons with our 4 programmes:
200 lessons and chapters of full audio book stories of Lenny’s travels
Quiz Time to assess learning
Clear and easy Video Tutorials for Activity Time for every lesson